After thinking it over a million times, I finally concluded that it's not yet time for me to get my CRIB. With my new-found "raket", I hope id be able to save enough money next year for the downpayment of my future house. Well actually, im not really planning to live there in case i get it. Its location is so nice that I know it won't be a problem renting it to students or a growing family since it is pretty much near everything! Im crossing my fingers now... hoping YOU BUY ONE UNIT FROM ME! hehehe! Let me know asap. You know where to contact me. :)Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Change of Plans
After thinking it over a million times, I finally concluded that it's not yet time for me to get my CRIB. With my new-found "raket", I hope id be able to save enough money next year for the downpayment of my future house. Well actually, im not really planning to live there in case i get it. Its location is so nice that I know it won't be a problem renting it to students or a growing family since it is pretty much near everything! Im crossing my fingers now... hoping YOU BUY ONE UNIT FROM ME! hehehe! Let me know asap. You know where to contact me. :)
Labels:
business,
future plans,
sideline
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
kapag talagang time mo na, it would come easier.
hi mommy! thank you for stopping by. jan kaya ko sa europe maghanap ng bahay? hihihi!
Hi, as i was going through ur blog i found some interesting section..I would like to get ur hand as my link partner...i have sites related to finance,and having good pr which will help u a lot. And as similar to mine one..
I am ready to swap links with u and i will give u Links from the content page or article page of my site..
And your blog is pretty nice.
if ur interested then plz mail me ..at shellybrown1984(at)gmail.com
Regards
Shelly.
Post a Comment