Thursday, July 12, 2007

RISK... RISK... RISK

hmmm... mukhang kinakarir ko na ang pagttake ng risk ah! di na ko nadala sa scam na pinasok ko, eto n nman ako... haay!

Sabi ko before, aalis lng ako sa work ko ngaun if it is gonna be for abroad. Masaya naman ako sa work ko un nga lng, parang kulang. Feeling ko masstuck lng ako sa position ko ngaun and i need to move on. My college friend/classmate asked me to try applying sa company nila. I passed my resume, then the next day somebody called me up and set an interview. I was interviewed by the manager of the account. Then, 5 days later, I was told that I got the job and I have to go there today for the job offer. Waah! di ko alam kung ano gagawin ko... The package was so tempting pero parang nakakalungkot umalis sa work ko ngaun. Importante sken ung masaya ko sa job ko, pag inde, nagrresign talaga ko. But i cant even say na masaya ko sa job ko ngaun although mahal ko pa rin ung work ko. ironic. Sbi ng dati kong supervisor if the package is ok and it is for the career growth, go for it.

Lilipat kaya ko? o hintayin ko n lng na mapromote ako... haaay talaga!

1 comment:

Andy said...

"Risk - If one has to jump a stream and knows how wide it is, he will not jump. If he doesn't know how wide it is, he'll jump and six times out of ten he'll make it"
--Proverb

BINX - is a great friend. I will surely miss you as you go on another path. Remember risk is ok. It's part of life. When you love, you take risk. People say "it's better to love than not to have loved at all". And when you transfer companies, you take risk too. However, taking a risk this time around is different. It's a career move. I know you have weighed all the consequences and the end-result is a good one. Keep in touch. You will be missed much! c",)

Andy