Wednesday, June 27, 2007

may HIMALA

Sabi nila, pag daw pumasok ka sa isang simbahan at un ang una mong pasok sa simbahan na un, magwish ka daw and it will come true. Last sunday, i was in Tagaytay and thanks to jesse na nakaisip na magsimba that time, we attended the 6PM Mass. It has been so long since i last attended a mass. Natuwa naman ako coz almost all of the songs were the songs we were singing when i was still in SOM so mega kanta talaga ko.



I did not ask for anything specific. I just thanked Him for everything I am getting. I asked sorry for not giving Him the time HE deserves then asked Him for His continous blessings.

And i can say, MAY HIMALA!!!


Because the next day, BLESSINGS kept on pouring!

I "invested" $1000 in Francswiss a week ago. Last monday, i earned 200 points because of my 2 referrals, 100 points for the pair, plus the interest i gained from my investment. I sold the $300 to my housemate who also joined. I added $100 to my investment. The next day, I transferred $169.5 to my BDO account. And on the same day, I received P1500 worth of Sodexho gift certificate for being the CONTRIBUTOR of the Month!

Yesterday, schedule ng papa ko ng checkup. Muntik na ko magcollapse sa mahal ng mga gamot nya. Nasa 8k lahat ung gamot nya pero sbi ko sa nanay ko, 5k lng kaya ng powers ko.. hehe! next time na lng ung iba. I did not use my francswiss-earned-money kc di ko pa nababawi ung investment ko so di pa pwede gastusin un. I was able to save some from my salary and thats what I used to buy his medicine. And i remember praying for GOOD HEALTH for my family. GOD really PROVIDES!

"God will make a way, when there's seems to be no way. He works in ways we cannot see. "

No comments: