I was so ecstatic yesterday with the result of the Pinoy Dream Academy Little Dreamers. Though at first I like Angelo so much (because of his cuteness), I am still satisfied with Philip being the first placer. I first thought he’s going to sing “Faithfully” of Journey coz he looked like Arnel Pineda. Jesse’s bet was Amy, who was also a very talented little girl at the age of six. Great voice she has, really! Angelo, for the last time, showed the ‘rock star’ in him with his performance. Below is the result of last night Grand Gala Night.
First placer – Philip
Second placer – Amy
Third Placer – Angelo
Aubrey, Risee and Cristina got MP3 players as gifts.
PHILIP
AMY
ANGELO
First placer – Philip
Second placer – Amy
Third Placer – Angelo
Aubrey, Risee and Cristina got MP3 players as gifts.
PHILIP
AMY
ANGELO
4 comments:
hay i wish nakakanood pa ko ng tv. great talents i think just from reading your blog!
musta ate binkay?
heto i have something for you!!
http://nikoganda.blogspot.com/2008/10/touch-me-in-morning.html
hope you like it. mwah
hmm, mp3 players for those kids? parang may mas maganda pang regalo para sa mga batang iyan ano? pero ang galing talaga ng mga bata ano?
sinabi mo pa mommy...nakakaaliw silang panuorin.. check youtube, dun ung iba pa nilang performance. :)
wew, nice gifts,
Congratulation for the winners
nice blog
regards
Post a Comment