Friday, June 20, 2008

Remember?

...when I sent this message to you? 08/22/2007...

I realize how easy for me to create this that time... maybe because this message was what I truly felt when I started pressing the keys of my keyboard.


...

if i could only see what your eyes can see...
i would know which one is beautiful for you.
if i could only hear what you hear...
i would know what words will make you feel happy.
if i could only feel what you touch,
i would know what type of skin you are comfortable holding.
if i could only smell what you smell,
i would know the kind of perfume i should put on.

if i could only read your mind,
i would know the right words to say
the right time to touch you
the right way to ease your pain.

if i could only feel your heart
i would know if I still have to stay or if its time to let go...

but i cant... but i still hope i could!

(and continue to hope that you’ll get what i mean...)



If you didn't get it... I just wanted to tell you that...

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alam ko na title nito ate binx...
"If i could, I would"....hahahha