Softly, gently, I will let you downCause I don't love you in the same way now
I can hold you but not with lover's arms
Cause you are more of a brother to me now
And I can lie next to you, but I can't lie to you
So walk into the sun and watch me
Run into the rain,
For you the future's easy, so don't weep, for me it's getting
Steep
I loved you for exactly who you are,
And I'd say you've come the nearest yet by far,
And I can lie next to you, but I can't lie to you
So walk into the sun and watch me
Run into the rain,
For you the future's easy, so don't weep, for me it's getting
Steeper and in the dark that's where I want to be
Deeper, I'm going somewhere you won't want to see...
So walk into the sun and watch me
Run into the rain,
For you the future's easy, so don't weep
Yes I will watch you,
Walk into the sun and watch me
Run into the rain
For you the future's easy, so don't weep
For me it's getting
Steep
1 comment:
I woke up in the middle of the night and I noticed my girl wasn't by my side, I wish I was dreaming, so I had take a little ride, back tracking over these few years, trying to figure out what I do to make it go bad, because Ever since my girl left me, my whole life came crashin
Cant belive I had a girl like you and I just let you walk right out to my life, after all I put u thru u still stuck around and stayed by my side, what really hurt me is I broke ur heart, baby you were a good girl and I had no right, I
Really wanna make things right.
Been all about the world ain't never met a girl that can take the things that you been through Never thought the day would come where you would get up and run and I would be out chasing u because aint nowhere in the globe id rather be, aint no one in the club id rather see, than the girl of my dreams that made me, be, so happy.
Never thought that id be alone, I didnt hope you'd be gone this long, I jus want u to call my phone, so stop playing babes and
Come on home, babes I didn't mean to shout, I want me and you to work it out, I never wished Id ever Hurt my baby, and its drivin me crazy.
Post a Comment