Friday, January 26, 2007

my DREAM

"We were supposed to meet at a certain place. On that place is where a trek to the top of the mountain starts. I saw you from a distance, you were looking at me and you were pointing at your watch. Its like you're telling me that i have to meet you on time, then you disappeared. I knew the place but on my way there, there were so many hindrances. I was on a hurry to meet you. I ran, but there were people who were stopping me. I rode a tric and got jammed up to a traffic. Then it rained. I cried... i cried so hard! I was thinking i wont be able to get there because it was already dark and there was nobody who wanted to give me a ride. I was crying when i woke up. I was so tired when i opened my eyes. It was really like i came from a very long run. I dont know what this mean, but one thing i'm sure of, (totally) losing you will definitely affect me."

=(

3 comments:

niko said...

haaaay. nkkamelt naman ur last words!

i almost cried. i experienced such dream many times already, waking up is same as thanking that it was just a dream! thanks God its just a dream!!! :)

it seems that u really love him.. for the continuation of ur dream, wish u meet him, hug him tight and dont let go!

tc sis! mwah

Binx said...

its good that somebody could relate to me... thanks niko ganda! mwah!

...wOndEriNg_AnGeL.... said...

haizzzz!!!!nakarelate naman ako sa dream mo...haiZZZ!!!naranasan ko na rin kasi ung ganung ganung story ng panaginip and i also found out myself crying...hinayang na hinayang ako nung time na un...and im praying na sana panaginip lang ang lahat...at tinupad ang wish ko na un...sakit kaya ng mga pangyayari...

I am hoping na mamit mo nga siya at sana wala kang sayangin na oras or panahon para maiparamdam mo sa kanya how much you love him...Goodluck!